Greene County Housing Authority

The Greene County Housing Authority oversees both public housing and voucher programs, if available. The housing authority owns and manages 1 facilities which total 187 units across the city. Public housing agencies, including the public housing agency in Greene County, are required to submit and receive approval from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development Arkansas State Office every 5 years. They detail the housing authority's strategy, outreach programs, operations, and policies so information can change. The Greene County HA code is AR121, and it's part of the Arkansas State Office.

Arkansas Official Housing Authority Contact Information:

Executive Director: David Lange

Board Chairperson: Dennis Hogland

Address: 612 East Canal Street
Paragould, AR 72450-2350

Phone: (870) 239- 8084 Ext 0

Fax: (870) 236 - 2475



Code: AR121

Programs Administered: Combined

Helping You Find Cheap Apartments in Greene County

The Greene County Housing Authority offers a wide variety of programs ranging from affordable public housing, housing projects, and subsidized housing all over Greene County, AR. The staff's goals include providing affordable housing in secure environments, while providing a high level of service. You can browse available apartments, housing units, and other accommodations directly by visiting their website:

Affordable housing in Greene County and elsewhere means wither rental or owner-occupied housing that costs at or less than 30% of one's gross income. Subsidized housing means a residence that the government assists in paying for. It can either be all or a portion of the monthly payment, depending on the person's income.

Greene County Housing Authority Application

If you're looking for apply for affordable housing in Greene County, you'll have to fill out an application (if the housing authority is currently accepting new applicants. We encourage you to first check on the status of new applicants by visiting the Greene County Housing Authority website:

Once you've determined that you've determined they are accepting new applications for public housing in Greene County, AR, you can begin your application process. The fiscal year ends on 31-Mar, so we recommend avoiding applying during that period as you might experience delays. Your eligibility for these programs depends on the following:

  • Annual gross income
  • Age or disability status
  • US citizenship or eligible immigration

The Greene County Housing Authority will check references that you put on your application to make sure that you will be a good addition to the housing project. Once your application is finished, you can send it to the mailing address which is:

Greene County Housing Authority

612 E. Canal
Paragould, AR 72451-0137

If you don't hear back from them or have any questions, you can give them a call at (870) 239- 8084 Ext 0. is a comprehensive database of information about housing authorities. Public housing was created to provide safe and decent rental housing for low-income families, senior citizens, and persons with disabilities. Units that are provided by Greene County public housing provide a large variety of living arrangements, from single family houses to apartments with care for elderly people. Currently, 1.2 million households live in public housing, which is overseen by around 3,300 housing authorities. We try to keep our information as accurate as possible, but if you find any inaccuracies, please contact us.